30 RUN QUOTES 
BY MARYBETH MOORE




1.

“Isn’t it funny how certain thoughts, reminders, people, visualizations, imaginations, pictures, dreams, and emotions make you faster? Or make you slower? Or make you steadier?  Or just put: make or break your run?” --MaryBeth Moore



2.

"The general public might not understand my love for running; heck, my friends, and family might not get it either. But once you've experienced it as I have, you just might get the slightest inclination..." --MaryBeth Moore



3.

"Some may find it crazy that running has had such an impact on my life and happiness. But I don’t think it’s the running necessarily. I believe that it’s just the fact that I know I can do it. “-- MaryBeth Moore



4.

“Getting to the gym is hard sometimes, but leaving sure is easy isn’t it?”

--MaryBeth Moore



5.

“Some find an easy out to give up. Be the one who runs right past it.”

--MaryBeth Moore



6.

"A relationship with running is the only one in life you can truly control.”

--MaryBeth Moore



7.

“Once you get to a point where running is “satisfaction” you don’t want to stop. Sometimes you have to remind yourself to breathe. And sometimes, sometimes you have to wake yourself up.” --MaryBeth Moore



8.

“Your best days of running take place consistently on your worst days of life.” –MaryBeth Moore



9.

“The best part about training for the marathon is the stories you build along the way that are then retold for a lifetime.” –MaryBeth Moore



10.

“On certain days you figure it out the hard way that running is definitely a twisted mind game.” - - MaryBeth Moore



11.

“Once I get a hold of you, maybe you will learn to love running…as much as I do.” - - MaryBeth Moore



12.

“A run fixes everything.” –MaryBeth Moore



13.

"Once you finish a marathon, you KNOW you can do anything. It makes those once were life "challenges" seem so simple! And it has a way of empowering even the strongest people to take on greater things in life." – MaryBeth Moore



14.

"I'm just another ordinary girl running the streets of NYC trying to make an impact on at least one person in this cynical world." - - MaryBeth Moore



15.

“I’ve become a better runner because of you.” - - MaryBeth Moore



16.

“Running helps me find the meaning of life on days when it’s hard to find.” - - MaryBeth Moore



17.

"Running a 6-minute mile doesn't happen over night. It may never happen. But being satisfied with -just-running- does..." - - MaryBeth Moore



18.

"You might run the same route over and over again, but the experience is always different." - - MaryBeth Moore



19.

“Never fails…the same person pops up in my thoughts on every single run I go on.  Running is what brought us together; and what will remain an integral part of our friendship that will last a lifetime”...   – MaryBeth Moore



20.

"As I Mature Through Life; My Running Matures with it."  –MaryBeth Moore



21.

"To the world, you might feel small; but while running, your reminded
how large you are." --MaryBeth Moore



22.

“Gazing out my window; closing my eyes; going for a run.” –MaryBeth Moore



23.

"A run changes the perspective on thoughts to the past tense and draws an entirely different work of art with feelings and emotions you had at the start." --MaryBeth Moore



24.

"I continually remind myself that I've always been Someone Who does the Sport for all the reasons -other- than to win" -- MaryBeth Moore



25.

"For some reason, you're always one of those voices inside my head during every run I go on." MaryBeth Moore



26.

“When all else fails, I always revert to my love for running” – MaryBeth Moore



27.

"If I can't run as I can usually run then you know something's eating away at me inside" – MaryBeth Moore



28.

"She didn't teach me to run. Nor did she push it on me.  She just let me learn to love running on my own. This taught me more than anything I’ve ever known." (RIP mom)   --MaryBeth Moore



29.

"Always something to fight through (whether physical or mental); but that's what I love about running" – MaryBeth Moore



30.

"Some runs are governed by pure fitness. Mine? Pure emotion." -- MaryBeth Moore

0 comments: